Hola como puedo obtener los projectTemplateKey que existen mi proyecto para automatizarlo

Victor Daniel Tobon Carrizosa January 15, 2021

que tal amigos, e logrado automatizar a creación de un proyecto dentro de mi instancia de Jira, 

"key": "{{Key}}",
"name": "{{summary}}",
"projectTypeKey": "software",
"description": "Proyecto",

pero no puedo asignarle un: projectTemplateKey que ya existe en mi proyecto alguien sabe como puedo obtener este dato para ponerlo dentro del código.

1 answer

1 vote
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2021
Victor Daniel Tobon Carrizosa January 17, 2021

Hello 

@Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM 

the first link you send the API does not work. the second is for server and I am in the cloud. and the third, offers only the standard templates that come by default in a project, I need to use a custom one. I appreciate your support.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2021

Hi @Victor Daniel Tobon Carrizosa ,

In this case, you can contact Atlassian Team HERE

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like Dhruv Das likes this
Victor Daniel Tobon Carrizosa January 17, 2021

@Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM 

Before raising a request, you have an example of what value and how it should be placed inside this api {projectId}

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2021
Like Dhruv Das likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events