Ho do I install Zephyr Test Management for Jira?

Kira Rudik May 12, 2013

HI, I've been trying to install this plug-in,

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.thed.zephyr.je

I downloaded jar file, but I cannot see Upload plugin button. Is that possible to somehow install it?

Thanks,

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2013

Hi Kira, Udo,

The plugin Kira identified is not available for JIRA On-Demand instances. This is the Zephyr for JIRA product and it is only available in JIRA On-Premise deployments.

The plugin Udo pointed out is a different plugin and a component for our Enterprise Edition Test Management Platform, which is compatable with both JIRA On-Demand and JIRA On-Premise deployments. Note the name here is the Zephyr Enterprise Connector.

For installing a plugin on JIRA, please refer to the following documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/UPM/Finding+New+Add-ons#FindingNewAdd-ons-Findingandinstallingadd-onsfromAtlassianMarketplace

Kind Regards,

Chris

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2013

I don't think this is possible in ondemand.

edit: I was wrong please see here

Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 12, 2013

Careful, Zephyr offers more than one plugin!

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 13, 2013

Thanks Chris, for informing us.

Suggest an answer