Hmm... we couldn't create your project due to an unknown error. Try refreshing the page to start again.

Uwe Kappe November 7, 2016

Hi to everyone,

last week I tried to install a JIRA Servicedesk 3.2.1 Server with Oracle as Database. When I want to create the first project I get the error that is seen in the subject.

Looking for the root cause in the Atlassian-jira.log I could find tables that are not created in the database:

AO_9B2E3B_RULESET_REVISION
AO_B9A0F0_APPLIED_TEMPLATE

Other messages tell me that there are objekts that already exist market by this message:

java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00955: Es gibt bereits ein Objekt mit diesem Namen

Unfortunatelly I can't see what the application wants to do.

Is it possible to attach the logs to this posting? I've reduced the lines to the timeslot where I wanted to create the project.

Many thanks for your help and

best Regards

Uwe

2 answers

0 votes

Hi,

does nobody have an idea on this?

Best Regards

Uwe

Thomas Schwärzl December 6, 2016

I got the same error after updating from 7.2.1 to 7.2.4 - but with MS SQL. For me the table do exist. I checked the docs but can't find the issue. The collation is correct.

Uwe Kappe December 9, 2016

I contacted the support who analysed the behaviour. The recomendation was to delete sequences in the database. But this didn't help. So the 2nd recomendation was to redo the installation after cleaning up filesystem and database. Due to internal reasons and because I need this instance for evaluation purpose only I did the 2nd install on a MySQL database. This worked...

0 votes

Hi everyone,

here is the attached logfile I mentioned in my posting.

Many thanks for help and hints to investigate.

Uwe

Suggest an answer