Highlight issue in queue which was commented on last

Deleted user April 12, 2016

Hello Community,

Please help me out in this case:

I have several issues/tasks in my service desk queue.

I would like to highlight the issue(s)

• which was commented on last
  • which was commented on and has not been opened (read) since then.

How can I get this done?

Thank so much for your help

3 answers

0 votes
Deleted user April 12, 2016

Thanks for your answer..

Is there any other way except of highlighting?

for example changing the sort oder of the queue and having the unseen issues on top of the list?

Once again - thank you!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2016

> having the unseen issues on top

You don't have that data in JIRA, so even if you changed the queue order, you don't have anything to change it to.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2016

You'll need some code to do the first one - something that can search for "last updated by a comment" and highlight it.

The second one requires a lot more code - JIRA does not track who is reading issues.  So you'd need to implement tracking code as well as highlighting.

I don't think you can do either  of those with a "Connect" add-on, so I don't think it's possible in Cloud.

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2016

The only answer I see would be a plugin, if one exists, or script. Being in the cloud you have a limited number of available plugins and no scripting. I believe you're out of luck.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events