Hide single source control tab in specific project when using multiple source controls

Andrzej Pasterczyk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to find out if it's possible to hide single source control tab from jira issue panel if that is not used in given project. The scenario is that there are two plugins installed in JIRA for two different source control systems and they all show up on any project.

I'm aware that I can hide both by disabling 'View Issue Source Tab' permission, but the idea is to disable only one tab in some of the projects and only the other tab in other projects.

Any help is appreciated.

1 answer

2 votes
pkirkeby
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2013

It sounds like you are looking for the option to Disable for unmapped JIRA Projects on the FishEye Configuration page in JIRA (Administration > FishEye Configuration).

Andrzej Pasterczyk
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 19, 2013

Nope, not fisheye :) TFS and Perforce

Suggest an answer