Hide resolved/closed issues in Components view

I want to hide resolved/closed issues from the project's component view, but haven't found a way to do so. 

Is it possible?

1 answer

0 votes

The component page is not configurable. You will have to either create a plugin that exposes a new page in the project panel or create a dashboard specifically for your component with the details you like to see on it.

Aha, I see. Because our intention was to use the components view as a starting point when sprint planning for some teams. 

Actually, selecting a couple of issues from there and set their custom field "Team". These tickets would then show up in their backlog. 

I will rethink this setup anyway because JIRA does not have a faster way to bulk change as the "default". Which is not so usable if used to often. 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions/Edit-multiple-issues-without-Bulk-Change/qaq-p/461114

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,777 views 18 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you