Hide resolved/closed issues in Components view

Ramon Radnoci April 17, 2017

I want to hide resolved/closed issues from the project's component view, but haven't found a way to do so. 

Is it possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2017

The component page is not configurable. You will have to either create a plugin that exposes a new page in the project panel or create a dashboard specifically for your component with the details you like to see on it.

Ramon Radnoci April 18, 2017

Aha, I see. Because our intention was to use the components view as a starting point when sprint planning for some teams. 

Actually, selecting a couple of issues from there and set their custom field "Team". These tickets would then show up in their backlog. 

I will rethink this setup anyway because JIRA does not have a faster way to bulk change as the "default". Which is not so usable if used to often. 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions/Edit-multiple-issues-without-Bulk-Change/qaq-p/461114

Suggest an answer