Hide "Column Totals" by default in the SumUp addon

Arjon Buikstra May 20, 2014

Hi,

I have just installed the SumUp add-on to get a total of Story points for each status associated with a story. I've integrated these on a dashboard, giving a nice overview of all my totals.

Although I'm happy with the functionality the plugin brings me, I don't see the point of showing the 'Column Totals' for each of my issue filters, since I don't always search for stories, and even then I don't always want a total of the story points. It would be great to have the option of disabling the 'Column Totals' by default.

Also, it would be nice to be able to restrict the access of this add-on to specific users, or groups. This way the filtering view can remain the same for all other users (and other projects!), instead of changing the view for everyone to support a request of several.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JulianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2014
0 votes
Arjon Buikstra May 22, 2014

Thanks! I'll subscribe to those issues. I do like that the option isn't there for filter subscribers when it's not enabled by the filter owner. I'll switch to the other issue tracker for further comments.

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2014

Hello Arjon, SumUp is a an add-on developed by Decadis AG, they can be contacted using the details provided in this page. Their issue tracker is located after this link, I believe you do have better chances to see this implemented by raising this subject within that issue tracker.

Hope it helps!

Suggest an answer