• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • Hi to all, How can i list all the issues that have been moved from one project to another ? I found an option " project CHANGED" but i didn't knew how to use it. Can anyone help me please !! Thanks in advance.

Hi to all, How can i list all the issues that have been moved from one project to another ? I found an option " project CHANGED" but i didn't knew how to use it. Can anyone help me please !! Thanks in advance.

Guest Guest1 July 24, 2016

3 answers

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2016

JQL Tricks plugin (commercial plugin) has a function (movedIssues) to do this.

Guest Guest1 July 25, 2016

unfortunately i'm not administrator so  can not install te plugin ...

0 votes
Guest Guest1 July 25, 2016

Hi Vitaliy,

Yes i have tried it and got the same error message as you unfortunately..

The problem is that the status is not important, all i want to list is all the issues that has been migrated from one project A to an another project B.

Thank you for your help!

vitaliy zapolskyy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2016

when you move an issue you can select target project and issue type, but status cannot be selected.

therefore Moved Issue status is CHANGED to the initial status of the target workflow.

Issues originally created in target project don't fit this condition (unless reopened that can be filtered out using additional condition).

0 votes
vitaliy zapolskyy
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2016

Unfortunately, JIRA reports that

• History searches do not support the 'project' field.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/advanced-searching-fields-reference-764478339.html#Advancedsearching-fieldsreference-ProjectProject

Perhaps you may find distinctive status change like 

Project = <projkey> AND Status CHANGED TO "OPEN"

• above JQL returns also Re-Opened issues. not sure if it will affect stats in your case. You may restrict FROM status to get rid of reopened

Suggest an answer