Hi, in my Help Center smart does not seem to work. Do I have to activate it or is my Jira not properly configured?

Jochen Zimmermann June 17, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using the help center

Ask your question here...

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2016

Hi jochen.zimmermann@enovos.eu,

What do you mean 'does not seem to work'? You only need a Service Desk Project to see the Help Center. You can setup it at:

1. go to  > Applications > JIRA Service Desk Configuration to customize your help center with the help of a live preview.
  2. And try access you help center here https://<domain_name>.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals 

Regards,
Lameck. 

0 votes
Jochen Zimmermann June 19, 2016

Hi,

I upgraded to the latest Version and it works. You can close the ticket.

Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2016

jochen.zimmermann@enovos.eu

It's good. (: Please click on Accept Answer. 

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 17, 2016

What version of the JIRA Service Desk application are you using? This feature is pretty new.

Suggest an answer