Hi Team,

nidhi sharma March 19, 2015

Hi Team,

I want to add more custom fields in the move issue screen which comes when we click on "Move" option in any particular issue, but I am not able to get " move issue screen schemes" in the administration settings. Can you please let me know where I can find it. Is it possible to have more custom fields in the move issue screens. e.g., if I wish to change assignee while moving an issue from one project to another, Can I add one more custom filed in the move screen which will allow to change assignee while moving an issue?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2015

The "move" screens are not configurable.  They are built by JIRA looking at the differences between the source and target fields and presenting you with anything that might have to be changed, or things that definitely have to change as a result of the move.  Not a list of everything.

If you need other fields available during move, you'll need an addon to provide a new "move" process

nidhi sharma March 19, 2015

Hi Nic,

Thanks for the response.

Can you pleaae suggest me any addon which can be used for adding more fileds to the move issue screen while moving an issue like assignee change, priority change etc.

Thanks,

Nidhi

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2015

There used to be one called "Jira enhanced move", but I've not used it for years. Take a look through the marketplace

Suggest an answer