Hi, I clone a card in my Kanban Board but I can not see it

mamajuana May 25, 2021

When I clone a card I can not see the card in the Kanban board but I can confirm that the card has been created when I search the name of the card. Please let me know if there is any condition to clone a card or lessons learned with similar problems

1 answer

0 votes
Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2021

Have you checked the Backlog? Cards typically start out there (unless the Status is changed when the card is created).

Otherwise, try this: bring up the original card in one window, and the cloned card in another window. Because you used Clone, they should be fairly similar. Then compare each field between the two cards. If you can see one card on your Kanban board, but not the other, this process will always help you discover what the cause is.

Note that Jira is very configurable. Between workflows, default field values, board settings, filters, automation, and everything else -- it's impossible to say exactly why it's happening in your situation. But this process can help you discover the cause.

Suggest an answer