Hi, I am unable to find the "stage" field in my project while creating the issues.

Hi, I am unable to find the "stage" field in my project while creating the issues. I have added the field while creating the screen but while creating bug issues i am unable to get the stage field

2 answers

0 vote
Tyler Brown Community Champion Sep 12, 2017

Hey Debasruti, 

You should check to make sure that the Bug create screen uses the screen scheme that you edited.

Hope this helps,

Tyler

Hi Tyler,

Yes i have checked and my bug create screen uses the same screen scheme.

0 vote
Suhas Patil Community Champion Sep 12, 2017

Check in Field configuration scheme (used by your project) if the field is visible, it might be hidden. If so then make it visible.

One more case could be check if you have marked field visible from 'Field Config' in the Create Issue pop up screen. Tick mark it if it is not marked.

Hi Suhas,

I have checked my field configuration scheme and it is visible. I didnot get your second solution. could u please share more details or screenshot if possible.

Suhas Patil Community Champion Sep 14, 2017

When you click on create button, it gives a pop up screen. upper right corner, you will see "Configure screen" button. Click on it and see if that field is marked for visible on your screen.

Thank you so much. i got it :)

Suhas Patil Community Champion Sep 15, 2017

Did that work for you?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

243 views 1 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you