Help

Fran DeZurik October 14, 2015

7 answers

1 vote
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2015

Hi Fran,

Are you having trouble installing the JIRA Agile? This doc may help. If this is not the case, please clarify what is the issue so we can help.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

0 votes
lavitz slambert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2015

Won't you please, please, help me, help me, help me?

0 votes
Fran DeZurik October 15, 2015

Sorry for some reason the title just posted.  

I am wondering how to configure Velocity to be based on a resolved or closed  sub-task associated to a story vs.  a Closed Story. Right now I need to do this calculation manually.   Our story is not closed until QA tests it which is a Sprint behind.  Ideally I get in a pure agile workflow QA would be in the same Sprint but that is not how we are currently operating.

0 votes
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2015

HEEEELLLP!!!!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2015

You know they need somebody...

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2015

Not just anybody?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2015

You need somebody? ...

Suggest an answer