I have very new to JIRA and JQL. I am trying to run a report of all the issues with priority critical, status = Open and summary = UNIT- 456 / test 345. When I run the query just with priority and status, it works just fine but as soon as I add the summary part, I start getting errors so I am sure I am adding it incorrectly.
Project = “DEMO” and Status = Open and Priority = Critical and summary ~ “UNIT\\-456”
I keep getting no matches found.
Thanks for your response Christian.
I tried two options:
Project = DEMO and Status = Open and Priority = Critical and summary ~ “UNIT- 456*”
This gives no matching issues found.
Project = DEMO and summary ~ “UNIT- 456*”
This gives all the issues with all the summary except the ones with UNIT-456
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs