Hello, my filter is not getting exactly what I am looking for

Jason Pines December 20, 2017

Sprint in closedSprints() AND (issuetype = Story OR issuetype = "Bug/Defect" or issuetype = Enhancement) AND ((status changed from 10019 to 3 during (-14d, now())) OR (status changed from 10009 to 3 during (-14d, now()))) AND project != "Web Content" ORDER BY project ASC

The filter I am looking to create is all status changes from QA to In Dev and UAT to In Dev, in the most recently closed Timebox. 

(I believe that the first part of my statement Sprint in closedSprints() does not work with my DURING clause..)

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2017

Your query seems to be perfectly correct to me.

What error do you see on executing that JQL in the issue navigator?

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2017

Maybe you expect all issues that have ever changed to that status to be currently in that status too?

If that's the case, you should add:

... AND Status = 3 ...
Jason Pines December 21, 2017

Thank you.

I am looking for all issues that ever changed, but only in the most recent Sprint.

Can you confirm,  that statement Sprint in closedSprints() does not conflict with my DURING clause..)

Have a great day

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2017

I've just executed the query and I confirm it works like a charm.

Suggest an answer