Health check reports Application Link problem, but all links report connected

greg_q10 July 25, 2017

I just upgraded from 7.1.2 to 7.4.1.  JIRA has informed me that the Application Links health check failed.  It says:

One of your application links is reporting "Network error".

However, when I browse to the Application Links section, my two links look perfectly fine.  Both my Bitbucket and Bamboo links report "Connected" and there is no indication of a problem.

How can I fix the health check?

(https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-questions/Application-Health-fails-even-it-says-connected/qaq-p/610518 seems similar, but with no resolution)

2 answers

0 votes
Suhas P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2017

Facing same issue with Fisheye. Most probably this is due to older version of Fisheye Application. Atlassian seems like encouraging customers to upgrade applications to latest versions. 

0 votes
Stefan Arnold
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2017

Are there any entries in your logs about problems with application links?

greg_q10 July 26, 2017

The issue has mysteriously disappeared -- which, on one hand isn't too crazy, since there didn't appear to be anything wrong with them.  Still, it's odd that it presented itself in the first place.

Suggest an answer