Health check reports Application Link problem, but all links report connected Edited

I just upgraded from 7.1.2 to 7.4.1.  JIRA has informed me that the Application Links health check failed.  It says:

One of your application links is reporting "Network error".

However, when I browse to the Application Links section, my two links look perfectly fine.  Both my Bitbucket and Bamboo links report "Connected" and there is no indication of a problem.

How can I fix the health check?

(https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-questions/Application-Health-fails-even-it-says-connected/qaq-p/610518 seems similar, but with no resolution)

2 answers

Are there any entries in your logs about problems with application links?

The issue has mysteriously disappeared -- which, on one hand isn't too crazy, since there didn't appear to be anything wrong with them.  Still, it's odd that it presented itself in the first place.

0 vote

Facing same issue with Fisheye. Most probably this is due to older version of Fisheye Application. Atlassian seems like encouraging customers to upgrade applications to latest versions. 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira Service Desk

How the Telegram Integration for Jira helps Sergey's team take their support efficiency to the bank

...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...

351 views 2 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you