I'm not sure whether this issue is a problem with the RubyMine and IntelliJ integration to Jira On Demand, or a problem with my settings.
I have attempted to connect RubyMine and IntelliJ to my Jira On Demand for issue tracking. From the Tasks->Servers dialog in Project Settings (both IDEs), I have entereed my URL (https://raindata.atlassian.net) and my username (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the appropriate password.
When I click the Test button, i receive the following message:
type Status report
message Field 'assignee' does not exist or this field cannot be viewed by anonymous users.
description The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect (Field 'assignee' does not exist or this field cannot be viewed by anonymous users.).
I found useful information here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/49915/atlassian-connector-for-intellij-with-jira-on-demand-and-google-authentication
In setting up the username and password for the Task Server, use the username in the Jira profile, not the Google account login, and the appropriate password. My Jira username/password were not the same as the Google account I was attempting to use.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs