Having issues with the connection between JIRA and Fisheye Anyone seen this before:

Isaac Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2014

3 answers

0 votes
Danilo Conrad
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2014

Hi Isaac,

In this case, I believe there might be something wrong in the Application Link configuration. Even regular users should be able to get to the second screen to allow access to the second application.

Could you please report a ticket on https://support.atlassian.com/so we can help you troubleshoot what might be causing this problem?

Cheers,

Danilo

0 votes
Isaac Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2014

But what happens when users want use the link and they are not admins. I don't think regular users have the option to allow access. Users between jira and fisheye are exactly the same.

0 votes
Danilo Conrad
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 25, 2014

Hi Isaac,

This is the expected behaviour when JIRA and FishEye are integrated via an Application Link which authenticates using OAuth. Please note that OAuth must be used for JIRA 6.2 to work with the development panel. For more information you may refer to the link below:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Integrating+JIRA+with+Code+Development+Tools

Cheers,

Danilo

Isaac Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 25, 2014

But what happens when users want use the link and they are not admins. I don't think regular users have the option to allow access. Users between jira and fisheye are exactly the same.

Isaac Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 26, 2014

I understand is normal behaviour, but my regular users are not able to see the code. They don't get that second screen

Suggest an answer