• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • Have you ever been audited by GxP regulated customers or inspected by regulatory body(e.g. FDA)? If yes, please provide name of customers or regulatory body.

Have you ever been audited by GxP regulated customers or inspected by regulatory body(e.g. FDA)? If yes, please provide name of customers or regulatory body.

Prince Vonleh January 20, 2016

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2016

Nope, I haven't, and although I know what the FDA is, it has no jurisdiction over me, so it's irrelevant.  Also, I suspect GxP means something to you, but it's meaningless to me.

You are in a forum for end users of Atlassian software.  If you have a question for Atlassian, you would probably be better off asking them directly - they are active here, but informally, and you probably need a formal answer.  Try https://support.atlassian.com

Ronson LeVau April 20, 2022

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a place on the support site to ask general question like the above.

Suggest an answer