Have Question about Jira - Help me ?

Alper AYKUT April 15, 2015

1-In Jira, How can I list Word docs at some of the created servers and how can i let them be opened when clicked?

2-How can I learn Transition Ids in Jira?

3-How can I provide automatic mail assigning when clicked on Transitions?

4-What is the Code which I would provide when the transitions that i created via Send Custom Mail clicked in Jira Script Runner ?

5- The description that I had writen on Attachment Field Description in Trasition View does not become active. What is the reson?

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2015
Most of the questions here cannot be answered without more context.  i.e:
  1. What word docs?  What's a "created server"?  What are you clicking and what do you want to happen when you "open" it?
  2. It's not hard to learn the transition ids (look in the workflow in text mode, IDs are shown), but it's pretty pointless - why learn an abstract list of ids?  What's the context behind this question?
  3. I think this means you want to send email when a transition is clicked.  Look at the "fire event X" post-function - each event maps on to the notification scheme, which sends email when the X event happens
  4. You'll need to expand on that too
  5. You can't add a description to a field on a transition view, it's a description for the whole field, so I'm lost there too.

0 votes
Alper AYKUT April 16, 2015

Thankyou For Supports !

Suggest an answer