Has anyone had an issue where the "ZEPHYR" button no longer appears on the Jira project sub-menu?

Cheri Hansen October 14, 2019

Any guidance is appreciated.zephyr button.png

4 answers

2 votes
Naveen K S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2019

Users would need the "Browse project" permission for them to be able to see the menu at the project level

Matthew Grayford October 14, 2019

Yeah that seemed to work for my users. I've opened it up to "Logged in Users" but i may have to change it a bit for one permission scheme.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Cheri Hansen October 22, 2019

Our testers are now able to view the Zephyr button in the gray menu when they are in the project.   We did not change permissions, it just started working...

Naveen K S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2019

Zephyr deployed a fix for this on Friday which has fixed the problem with the menu disappearing. 

Matthew Grayford October 22, 2019

Can confirm it's working with normal permissions now! Thanks

0 votes
Matthew Grayford October 14, 2019

It's a permission thing with the latest revamp of the UI in cloud. I have a ticket open in zephyr about it as well.

If you have the permission setting set to administer projects you can see it in all the projects. I'm not sure what ACTUAL setting it needs so that normal users can access it again. Hoping their ticket brings that up. I'll update here if I get an answer before you do.

Thanks
Matt G

0 votes
Steven Colón
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 14, 2019

If you are seeing the issue with "Zephyr" not showing up, please submit a support ticket here - https://support.smartbear.com/message?prod=zephyr 

I'm not sure if others are seeing any issues but our support team can keep track of it and work towards resolving it.

Suggest an answer