Has anyone experienced any problem with massive lists of attachments per issue?

Sergio February 25, 2014

I would like to know if anyone has experimented with big lists of attachments in an issue (+100 files attached). If not, does anyone have an idea of how JIRA would react to that?

Thanks in advance.

Sergio

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2014

This explains it quite well: http://blogs.atlassian.com/2014/01/car-accident-jira-rescue/

Our customer has 9 TB of pictures. Each issue has at min 30 pictures at high res. JIRA performs quite well, the only problem is space. More and more space.

Edit: To directly answer your question, there are issues with 120 attachments.

Sergio February 25, 2014

Excellent article. It answered my question and also reinforce my trust in JJUPIN.

Thanks!

Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2014

Yeap, they requested now to shrink old pictures (more than 2 years old). Hopefully we only implemented a routine to gracefully degrade the resolution of the pictures; the rest will be achieved by scripting :)

Suggest an answer