Handling marketing projects.

Eitan Mizrahi July 16, 2017

Hello,
I created a marketing project.
I see that the project has extra build-in entities: Meetings, Visions, General Management.
I want to use those entities.

jira_project6.png

I want to handle (or add other entities for time/distance of driving to the customers. Driving to meatings, etc.
What is the best way to handle several customers (several projects, or several epics, etc).

Sometimes want to mix between Kanban board and Scrum board (The Kanban is not well scheduled, while Scrum is scheduled).
Use same projects for several boards (I don't know whether project is the best way or epic - each project/epic represent a customer, and I need to handle a customer - one way: Need payment.  second way: With no payment (Investigation. Since we are a startup company, and even later, there are spent time for our own discussions).
How can I do that?

Thank.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2017

You can add your own issue types to a project in the usual way, you don't have to stick with the defaults.

The best way to handle several customers is up to you, it should match the way you want to work.  Sometimes you might want a project per customer, other times, your project is more for your team, so you'd create a custom field to show the customer on issues.

Either way, you could then do a board per customer.

Suggest an answer