HOw can I search for JIRA tickets that have associated Salesforce tickets

Nari Man
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2013

We have integrated JIRA with Salesforce and so Salesforce can create JIRA tickets. These tickets have the folllowing additonal info :

Salesforce Case: TZ-5456 something is broken in the latest release.

Salesforce Case Number: 00071789

Salesforce Priority: 3

Salesforce Status: Waiting for Enhancement

I like to be able to query all JIRA tickets that have Salesforce ticket associated with them but I seem to get nowhere. I tried to do a JQL and put in Project = myproject AND "Salesforce Priority" = 3 and no results

I tried other fields too but always no results.

Anyone can help please?

3 answers

0 votes
Nari Man
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2013

THese are actual fields. I can see them in custom fields as TYPE: Remote System Reference.

@Zulfadli: description ~ "\"Salesforce Priority\"" did not work.

0 votes
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2013

Yeah, if it is a bolded text in the description then might want to use similar JQL as

description ~ "\"Salesforce Priority\""

0 votes
Aspect Infra Team
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 15, 2013

are those info really a fields or just a bolded text in description of a ticket?

Suggest an answer