HELP!!!! - New Users come from no where!

Nitzan Amit December 10, 2017

Hi all, 

Im losing my mind here, I don't understand how this new user added to out Jira, Im trying to find out how to remove them but can not understand how, please HELP! 

I tried to delete the plug ins but i cant 

I have attached a screen shot of the users a don't know: 

Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 11.06.33 AM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2017

Just for your information, those users from addons do not consume any licenses, nor count to your app user limits.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2017

Those are all users added by add-ons.  You should be able to remove them like any other user, after removing the add-ons from your system (Admin -> manage add-ons should let you remove them)

Nitzan Amit December 10, 2017

Hi, The problem is that i cant remove the plugins i cant file a remove button anywhere and in logged in as the admin 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2017

Try Admin -> Manage Add-ons

There's an "uninstall" button under each add-on.

Suggest an answer