HELP!!!! - New Users come from no where!

Hi all, 

Im losing my mind here, I don't understand how this new user added to out Jira, Im trying to find out how to remove them but can not understand how, please HELP! 

I tried to delete the plug ins but i cant 

I have attached a screen shot of the users a don't know: 

Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 11.06.33 AM.png

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Those are all users added by add-ons.  You should be able to remove them like any other user, after removing the add-ons from your system (Admin -> manage add-ons should let you remove them)

Hi, The problem is that i cant remove the plugins i cant file a remove button anywhere and in logged in as the admin 

Try Admin -> Manage Add-ons

There's an "uninstall" button under each add-on.

This widget could not be displayed.

Just for your information, those users from addons do not consume any licenses, nor count to your app user limits.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

91 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you