HELP!!!! I cannot even get back to where I started in JIRA

at_the_riot August 7, 2013

Where is my page? Where are the issues that I created in Jira? Why is it that i cannot find an FAQ on this most simple and basic need?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2013

You'll have to give us more detail - the defaults in Jira are pretty clear and intuitive (although there's a LOT on screen, it is at least obvious), so if you're losing things, it's probably a dodgy set up. However, you aren't giving us much to work with here. You aren't telling us what you mean by "your page" or what you're expecting. For issues, you can search for them, but you aren't telling us what you've tried. The reason you can't find a FAQ is that it's unlikely that "in front of you, unless you've done some dodgy config" is not really going to be of much help to you.

Step back, tell us what you're doing and what you expect, and where you're lost in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+User's+Guide

Suggest an answer