Group Work log by custom field

GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2012

Hi,

We use Tempo plugin.

I'm not sure how related it is, but I'm trying to get a report of how much hours my group members had worked during the last week.

I want to get the results grouped by Product Line which is a custom field.

Thanks,

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2012

Within the Tempo plugin in settings, add the custom fields to be part of the report (in my example: Product Line).

From now on, all Tempo reports will include the selected custom fields, which you can group by them.

Regards,

Janiv.

Nilophar Mujawar October 22, 2012

How to add available custom field with tempo?

Warren Wright April 3, 2019

Unfortunately that only allows the field to be included in xml/csv/xlsx exports, not to be used to "group by" in custom reports in Tempo. :(

Like # people like this
0 votes
Sandstorm Media GmbH
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2020

Hey :)

I've followed the discussion and your needs are exactly the cause of why we developed our own app for reporting. Would you mind testing our app Exply for JIRA (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216773/exply-dashboards-charts-reports) that is specially made for reporting/controlling of JIRA and Tempo data?

I would love to hear your feedback and maybe you could join us as additional "friendly customers" to develop Exply further with real-world input :) Just send me a PM or email to fabian@exply.io

Hope to hear from you soon!

Fabian from Exply

0 votes
J. Caldwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 9, 2012

Via the database or JQL?

GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 10, 2012

JQL is better.

Thanks

Like Simon Young likes this

Suggest an answer