Groovy script for Check box in jira

Neethu Jose February 16, 2016

I have a custom checkbox field called "Parameters" and i have nine values under the field.So when some one creates a tickets it has to be check,when someone resolves the ticket the value which has checked while the creation of the ticket has to be check(example:i have checked XYZ values while creating the ticket and i have to check XYZ while resolving the ticket, if someone checked some other value it has to trow error.How can i achieve the same? 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2016

Does it means that you need to make sure that value of this custom checkbox was not chanded from creation to the moment of resolution?

In this case you just should to delete this custom field from edit screen assotiated with this issues types.

1 vote
Neethu Jose February 16, 2016

Hi Vasiliy,

Thanks for the replay.I have one concern what if anyone changed the value in resolve issue screen?,how can i prevent that?

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2016

Remove it also from that screen.

Suggest an answer