Groovy Runner issue, what am I doing incorrectly?

Donncha Daly November 12, 2012

Hi,

I have installed Groovy Runner 2.0.10 on JIRA 5.2 using the UPM. However I can't seem to be able to add a Post Function or Condition.

I performed the following steps, however it is not specific to these steps; I tried adding various Post functions and Conditions to no avail.

1. Edit a transition
  2. Click on Post Function tab
  3. Click on Add
  4. Select Script Post-Function from the available options
  5. Click on Add
  6. Click on Clone an issue and links (though the same happens for the other options here as well)
  7. Make various option selections (again it doesn't matter what options I select here)
  8. Click on Add

Nothing happens, the screen doesn't move, the Post Function isn't added.

What am I doing wrong? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin and. I have stopped and restarted JIRA.

Any help would be appreciated

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2012

There is a problem in IE8, maybe other versions. Please can you use another browser for this step.

https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/GRV-182

Donncha Daly November 12, 2012

Thanks Jamie, this solved the issue. I didn't realise that there was a Groovy Runner issues database.

BTW love your product !

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2012

Thank you. This is an annoying issue... I will fix soon.

Suggest an answer