Groovy: How do I find it out if there are any reviews in this issue?

Hi! I need to write a custom condition script since the built in "This transition will only execute if there are no Open Crucible reviews related to this issue." prevents me from Resolving even if I resolve as 'Won't fix".

So, I need to be able to find if there are any reviews connected to that issue and what is the state of that review (closed, open).

Any ideas, code samples? Thanks a lot.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Depending on what version of JIRA you are running, you can do this on the workflow transition. If you are linked to Crucible there is already a custom condition build to not let you move it to a new workflow status if there are any open reviews.

So I tried the "No Open Reviews Conditions" and it works if you have at least one review. What's missing is the check that there be at least one review associated with this jira issue. I need the condition:

At least one review be associated with a Jira issue and all reviews associated with this Jira issue be in a Closed status.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 2 hours ago in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

11 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you