Groovy: How do I find it out if there are any reviews in this issue?

e July 9, 2014

Hi! I need to write a custom condition script since the built in "This transition will only execute if there are no Open Crucible reviews related to this issue." prevents me from Resolving even if I resolve as 'Won't fix".

So, I need to be able to find if there are any reviews connected to that issue and what is the state of that review (closed, open).

Any ideas, code samples? Thanks a lot.

1 answer

0 votes
Luther Hargrove
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2014

Depending on what version of JIRA you are running, you can do this on the workflow transition. If you are linked to Crucible there is already a custom condition build to not let you move it to a new workflow status if there are any open reviews.

Brent Webster
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2014

So I tried the "No Open Reviews Conditions" and it works if you have at least one review. What's missing is the check that there be at least one review associated with this jira issue. I need the condition:

At least one review be associated with a Jira issue and all reviews associated with this Jira issue be in a Closed status.

Suggest an answer