Greenhopper rank not reflected in filters

Alex Kempkens June 11, 2013
We use filters to present our sprint stories within Confluence. This works quite well based on the new Greenhopper new rapid boards and sprint plans. Now we came across the situation that the rank is not the same within the filter result and what the board shows. Why is totally unclear. Example: Story A = rank 1 Story B = rank 2 Both stories are in the current sprint. Story C = rank 10 (currently in the backlog or a different sprint, this does not matter). If you look within the rapid board (greenhopper) it looks all correct. Filter underlying the board is: project=XYZ order by rank ASC Ranking: Using Rank Everything looks perfect. If you execute the filter above in Jira issues the first story is "Story C" For me this doesn't make any sense, for you?

1 answer

0 votes
AlaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2013

Hey Alex,

I'm not sure what might cause this behavior, as it makes total sense that the issue Story C shouldn't be the first to appear in that filter. I suspect it might be related to corrupted indexing. May I know whether you have performed indexing and checked whether the behavior still persists?

Suggest an answer