Greenhopper rank not reflected in filters

We use filters to present our sprint stories within Confluence. This works quite well based on the new Greenhopper new rapid boards and sprint plans. Now we came across the situation that the rank is not the same within the filter result and what the board shows. Why is totally unclear. Example: Story A = rank 1 Story B = rank 2 Both stories are in the current sprint. Story C = rank 10 (currently in the backlog or a different sprint, this does not matter). If you look within the rapid board (greenhopper) it looks all correct. Filter underlying the board is: project=XYZ order by rank ASC Ranking: Using Rank Everything looks perfect. If you execute the filter above in Jira issues the first story is "Story C" For me this doesn't make any sense, for you?

1 answer

Hey Alex,

I'm not sure what might cause this behavior, as it makes total sense that the issue Story C shouldn't be the first to appear in that filter. I suspect it might be related to corrupted indexing. May I know whether you have performed indexing and checked whether the behavior still persists?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,337 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot