Greenhopper has an invalid (expired) trial license; we have a new 10-user license, but I can't find any way to install it.

ddigioia August 7, 2012

I have tried disable/enable greenhopper, uninstall/install greenhopper, manually install greenhopper jar, etc.

I think this is a known bug, but the only note I saw said something about getting help from Atlassian support to fix this, but no details.

1 answer

0 votes
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 19, 2012

David,

Depending on the version of JIRA/GreenHopper and Universal Plugin Manager that you are using, there are two different ways of upgrading the GreenHopper's license.

• The first one is through the UPM, you need to access the "Manage My Plugins" panel (Administration » Plugins » Plugins), click on GreenHopper to expand the options. There you should see a License Key option, and clicking on the pencil icon next to it will allow you to update the license.
  • The second option is for older versions of GreenHopper, and in this case you'll need to go to GreenHopper's administration section (Administration » Plugins » GreenHopper), click the License Details tab on the left, and update the license key there.

By following either the steps above you should be able to update the license.

Cheers,
Matheus Fernandes

Suggest an answer