Greenhopper Planning Board (Plan Mode) : Can no longer resize story area

Martin Geck June 2, 2013

We are using Atlassian JIRA v6.0-OD-14-WN (Jira + Greenhopper OnDemand)

When in Plan mode we can no longer resize between the backlog and the story area.
The issue is that it is now a fixed size. And the fixed size is much too narrow. Editing the story in this mode is no longer usable as the text is very narrow and a lot of scrolling has to be done.

Co-workers confirmed this issue.
Is this a bug or wanted change?

Browser: Chrome Version 27.0.1453.93

Screenshot

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2013

This issue has been raised with Major priority in GHS-7874. Feel free to watch the ticket for the latest update. The status at the moment is on In Progress.

EDIT: According to Martin, it was an expected change.

Martin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2013

This is not accurate, it was an expected change. The issue is a task and was a planned iteration of the ADG redesign of GreenHopper. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/GreenHopper+6.2.1+Release+Notes#GreenHopper6.2.1ReleaseNotes-AnewlookforGreenHopper

However, the team is currently working on this issue and it will be available in a forthcoming release.

Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
June 3, 2013

Hey Martin, thanks for clearing this up. I was made into thinking that this is a regression hence the response. I'll edit the above accordingly. :)

Martin Geck June 3, 2013

Thanks for clarification. I voted for: GHS-7874.

Suggest an answer