Greenhopper Kanban/scrum columns display incorrectly - browser issue?

We are setting up Greenhopper on a project (JIRA v5.1.8#787)(Greenhopper v6.2.5.1) and the browser doesn't align the Kanban or Scrum column headers with the columns on display (it's fine on configure screen). (See image) The browser is Firefox 23.0 or IE 9.0.8112.16421 (update version 9.0.18 (kb2846071)). Suggestions? (ignore the ! at the right, that's the development only notice) we're testing in dev before adding licensed greenhopper to production Jira) Full screen or partial screen on the browser.

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Turned out this was caused by incorrect coding in the announcement banner. Whoever placed the "development only" message on the dev instance failed to properly close a <div> </div> tag and that caused the header for the greenhopper/agile boards to align in a mostly crazy way. Closing the <div> tag resolved the issue.

Timothy Chin Community Champion Aug 15, 2013

Cleared your browsers cache yet? And have you tried with all supported browsers?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Supported+Platforms

Not with all supported browsers, just the ones we use. IE and Firefox. Supported versions of the ones we use, is a yes. This is multi-user, multi-machine. I've entered a support ticket on it. The configure screen is fine but the display is weird.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

121 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you