GreenHopper - not updating "In Progress". I am running two parallel sprints

Hitesh Shah February 18, 2013

We are running two parallel sprints for a project. For one of the sprint In Progress is not getting updated.

Only Todo and Closed data is appearing. Stories remains in open mode despite sub-tasks are in progress.

Please see attached screenshot. This is after I manually mark several stories In Progress under Work mode. Let me know if additional details requires.

2 answers

1 vote
Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2013

It sounds like this is your problem, but I'm not 100% sure we understand your dilemma. No attachment is here either.

Go to the rapid board you're using. Click the gear (top right); select Configure. And check the statuses and the column they are mapped to. For instance, if the 'In Progress' status is not mapped to the 'In Progress' column, the subtask will not display in that column on the board. In fact, if that status is not mapped to a column, it will not display at all on the board.

0 votes
Hitesh Shah February 24, 2013

Palexand: Thank you for the reply. As I mentioned, I have two parallel sprints running simultaniously. Progress status on one of them is correct - thsi means three columns are correctly associated with stauteses, right? Problem of "In progress" is with 2nd parallel sprint.

Let me investigate this furhter today. I will post the update.

Suggest an answer