Good afternoon, how to create a filter to see the number of requests for assignee to another project ?

Yuliy July 28, 2016

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2016

I'm not sure what you might mean by "assignee to another project".

Your search is simple though:  Project = "another project"

To get the number of requests, save that and put a gadget on your dashboard - use "filter statistics" gadget and tell it to report on your filter and with "assignee" as the statistic.

Yuliy July 28, 2016

in another it is called escalate to Help Desk 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2016

Mmm, I'm not sure I understand, but do you mean you have issues in a project and you move them to another one by using "escalate to help desk"?  Or do you just go through a workflow transition for "escalate"?

Yuliy July 28, 2016

Yes, i have issues in a project and i move them to another one by using "escalate to help desk"

I need to see how much I escalate task in the past month for example

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 28, 2016

Ok, I'm curious about what "escalate to helpdesk" means, but on the assumption it really does move the issue from project to project, I don't think there's an easy answer.  It would be ideal if you could use "project = X and project was Y" to detect this, but the "was" function doesn't work for projects (yet).

There are some add-ons that can report on moved issues.

Yuliy July 28, 2016
  1.  users create a task project = X 
  2. I take this task - assign to me status 

In Progress 

3. the task is not in our competence I move in other project Y
    this function called escalate to HelpDesk

HelpDesk - this name project 
    I need to see how much I escalate task in the past month for example -

such a filter can not be done?

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2016

It's a shame that the JQL "changed" operator does not support the Project field

Suggest an answer