Go2Group Synapse RT Jira Menu Item not showing

Phillip Baird May 13, 2015

Hi, we have just applied a commercial license to an expired evaluation of Go2Group Synapse RT.

According to documentation:

"By simply clicking on the Go2Group synapseRT link in the JIRA menu bar, the Go2Group synapseRT dashboard appears."

This menu item does not exist and I can find no way to make it appear, I do not believe the "Enable old style navigation menu" is correct.

Can you please provide details on how to remove this impediment.

3 answers

0 votes
Phillip Baird May 14, 2015

Hi, thanks for your responses, I have managed to expose the menu using "Enable old style navigation menu".

However, the statement "By simply clicking on the Go2Group synapseRT link in the JIRA menu bar, the Go2Group synapseRT dashboard appears." gives the impression the "Enable old style navigation menu" is not required and that a synapseRT menu item should appear regardless.

If this is not the case, how do we actually use the product without the "Enable old style navigation menu"?

It seems odd that there is an option to turn off the menu but not to provide an alternative, I think am missing something.

0 votes
Murali May 14, 2015

If I understand your query right, you are referring to the top menu bar that has 'SynapseRT' to view Traceability etc.  If yes, yes the option to enable or disable is via the 'Enable Old Style Navigation' option you find in the Advanced Settings of the plugin

0 votes
SynapseRT Developer May 14, 2015

Hello Phillip,

There is possibility that synapseRT link is under the More button. Could you please provide me with screenshot of you menu bar?

Regards,
Alex

Suggest an answer