Go to another step in workflow when somebody comment issue

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2013

Hi

Is possible to go to another step in workflow when a user comment in issue?

I see that in Atlassian Support if a issue is closed, if I comment, the issue is reopen... how can I do this?

Thanks in advance

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2013

Hi Daniel, you could try the Script Runner Plugin. It has a Built-in Script called Fast-track transition an issue that it is fired when the event Issue Commented is fired (you have to customize a little), check it out.

Altought I didn't tried yet that Built-in yet I already other ones and this plugin it's a good one.

Hope this helps.

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 2, 2013

Thanks Ramiro!

I use Script Runner Plugin. I created one Script Listener and I customize and works for me! When someone comment in one status and the conditions (that I defined) are met, automatically go to another step in my workflow with an action of my workflow (also I define). So works for me!

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 3, 2013

I have a problem when I was implementing a condition in my Script Listener.

I want a condition that check if a Custom Field has a specific value. This Custom Field has the type 'Selected List' and default condition that have Script Listener doesn't works, so I use this condition (valid for 'Selected List' only):

cfValues['Mes Informacio']*.value.contains('Si')

I've said this for if someone happen the same...

Suggest an answer