Global view for all open tickets for all users?

Andrea Tam March 12, 2014

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is a global view (so not project specific) that displays on the dashboard, or even as a report that the admin can run, that shows the number of open tickets assigned to each user in the system?

Thanks!!

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2014

Hi Andrea,

If you are still looking, you can check out eazyBI report creation plugin for JIRA.

See an example eazyBI report that shows open issues by assignee and status.

Kind regards,
Lauma

Andrea Tam March 18, 2014

Lauma - this is exactly what i'm looking for. Thank you so much!!!

0 votes
Isaac_nl March 12, 2014

You can create a filter with some simple JQL like "resoltion is empty" and save that as "all open issues". You can use that filter in a gadget on a dashboard.

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2014

Do you really need such a view, because in large jira installations with many many users, this would take ages to load in the dashboard. as system dashboards are good examples of global views. I would stick to customized filters with relevant results and use JQL for more fine grained results using pie charts for users & you can ofcourse have those pie charts on dashboard gadgets as well.

Suggest an answer