Gliffy for Jira cloud - how to remove it? Edited

Hi All,

We installed Glify for Jira and Confluence Cloud. After trial, we decided to keep it for Confluence and to disable it for Jira. After I disable it we still have this widget on Jira and have no idea how to remove it. Can you please help me?

Kind regards,

Jovan

Screenshot from 2017-12-08 11-11-20.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

It appears that this is something you will need to disable within the UPM of Jira in order to avoid this error.  Do do this, login to your Cloud instance first, make sure you are on the Jira side of things.

Then go up to the Gear icon and select the add-ons.  From there select the manage add-ons link.  On this page you should then be able to either disable or uninstall the Gliffy plugin used for Jira as a means to fix this.

If you find this is not the case, could you please let me know the URL for your Cloud instance so I could take a closer look.

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Andrew,

Thanks a lot! That solved the issue.

Best,

Jovan

Hi Jovan,

Glad to hear that helped.  Since this solved the issue, could you please click the Accept Answer checkmark next to the number of votes this answer has?

This helps our system mark this issue as resolved and in turn it can help other users that might search on this same topic to find this post.

Thanks,

Andy

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,237 views 14 19
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot