Give usergroup permissions to transition one workflow step out of 30

Bart Meerveld
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2016

In our workflow we've got a step called Tests Ok/non OK. We have external testers that test at this step and they are only involved in this step. I want them to be able to give an OK/NonOK here and transition the issue but i don't want to give them permissions to transition other workflow steps. Is there an easy way to do this except give them transition rights with validators on the other 30 steps?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2016

I'm afraid not.  Although I'd add conditions to the other 30 transitions rather than validators.

Bart Meerveld
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2016

I was afraid so. It's a shame though. Thanks.

Suggest an answer