Ghost User on Dashboard

Kristie Starink October 13, 2013

I accidentally had two usernames for the same user, I deleted one and it still shows up as a ghost user in my Agile Sprint Health Gadget, how do I get rid of this.

2 answers

0 votes
Jerrett Farmer March 13, 2014

I hav e a similar problem with the gadget. I had the usernames setup the same as their email address. The "@" symbol was causing various issues. So I deleted the email address part out of the username. Now everyone has a ghost user in the Agile Sprint Health Gadget. Re-indexing didn't work. I'm rather new, how do I get to the OnDemand area?

0 votes
AlaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2013

Hey Kristie,

How about other places? Does this user still exist in your JIRA instance or is it that the problem only related to the Sprint Health Gadget? If it's only the gadget's problem, I think indexing might help to resolve the problem.

However, if the 'ghost' user is present on other places in your JIRA instance, you might want to create a support ticket in OnDemand and our support engineers will help on this problem.

Suggest an answer