Getting files path inside a zip.

Erik Bonilla April 16, 2013

Hello Everyone,

I've noticed that Jira 5.2 displays the list of files inside a zip file.

I'm able to get the list of the attachments path through the SOAP API using PHP.

Is there a way to get the path of the files inside a zip?

Thanks in advance,

Erik

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michal Husar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2013

I don't think so, I think better way is somehow unzip zip file in your own way with PHP maybe..

Erik Bonilla April 18, 2013

Thanks Michal.

0 votes
Michal Husar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2013

Hello,

then I think it's about your language(PHP) not about JIRA API. I think JIRA cannot look into zip file through API.

Erik Bonilla April 17, 2013

Hello Michal,

Ok I see. Is there any way for developers to have access to the code where Jira displays the files inside a zip? Thay way maybe I can pass it to PHP.

0 votes
Erik Bonilla April 16, 2013

Hello Michal,

Thanks for your response.

Lets say I have a zip attachment in Jira which has jpg files inside it. I need a way to get the file path of those jpg's in order to show them on a page.

I'm able to get the zip path through the SOAP API but not the files inside the zip.

Thanks,

Erik

0 votes
Michal Husar
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2013

Hello Erik,

I don't understand clearly what do you want... Do you want through SOAP API get all attachments in ZIP file (or only links, addresses of files) ?

Erik Bonilla April 17, 2013

Hello Michal,

Thanks for your response.

Lets say I have a zip attachment in Jira which has jpg files inside it. I need a way to get the file path of those jpg's in order to show them on a page.

I'm able to get the zip path through the SOAP API but not the files inside the zip.

Thanks,

Erik

Suggest an answer