Getting files path inside a zip.

Hello Everyone,

I've noticed that Jira 5.2 displays the list of files inside a zip file.

I'm able to get the list of the attachments path through the SOAP API using PHP.

Is there a way to get the path of the files inside a zip?

Thanks in advance,

Erik

4 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

I don't think so, I think better way is somehow unzip zip file in your own way with PHP maybe..

Thanks Michal.

Hello Erik,

I don't understand clearly what do you want... Do you want through SOAP API get all attachments in ZIP file (or only links, addresses of files) ?

Hello Michal,

Thanks for your response.

Lets say I have a zip attachment in Jira which has jpg files inside it. I need a way to get the file path of those jpg's in order to show them on a page.

I'm able to get the zip path through the SOAP API but not the files inside the zip.

Thanks,

Erik

Hello Michal,

Thanks for your response.

Lets say I have a zip attachment in Jira which has jpg files inside it. I need a way to get the file path of those jpg's in order to show them on a page.

I'm able to get the zip path through the SOAP API but not the files inside the zip.

Thanks,

Erik

Hello,

then I think it's about your language(PHP) not about JIRA API. I think JIRA cannot look into zip file through API.

Hello Michal,

Ok I see. Is there any way for developers to have access to the code where Jira displays the files inside a zip? Thay way maybe I can pass it to PHP.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Looking for anyone who made the switch to Data Center

The Jira Marketing team is putting together an ebook on migrating to Data Center. We're looking for pro tips on how you staffed your project team and organized your Proof of Concept. Share yo...

42 views 0 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you