Getting and Error message at the time of jira login

KiranKumar Reddy.Dumpa April 25, 2017

Hai while i try to connect my jira cloud instance i am getting an error message saying  ---------  "

The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)"

3 answers

0 votes
KiranKumar Reddy.Dumpa April 26, 2017

Finally came to know the cause for this, and i would like to share with you guys, Cloud front issue is related to AWS- SSO(Single Sign on). Atlassian is moving all the products and its associated ID's to its active directory for security purpose this move came after some potential Security breanch found last week on Atlassian Hipchat. As an evident when ever you are trying to access your atlassian url it will redirect it to ADFS url i.e some thing like https://id.atlassian.net.

Thanks, 

0 votes
Ajay Ramachandran April 25, 2017

This seems to have resolved itself over night (IST). Three users in our team had a similar problem and it's not working properly.

Would be good to have Atlassian comment on this.

Andrey Golovin April 25, 2017

+1

0 votes
Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2017

It should be an issue with Atlassian ID. I am also not able to login to Atlassian ID. 

Please get in touch with Support Team.

Suggest an answer