Getting Started with Atlassian

Paul Cleghorn July 1, 2015

I currently use a different Agile tool and I often compare it with others such as JIRA and the associated tools. However, in order to really evaluate Atlassian one needs longer than 7 days(30days is no better). It's a pathetic amount of time to try a make such a large decision. One has only just scratched the surface and then the trial is over. Can you not just create a introduction plan that allows up to 3 users full access to everything with a limited amount of storage for example. This way, we could try it out in anger and make a proper informed decision. If it takes 3 months, so be it. You'll get  more customers that way.

2 answers

1 vote

HI Paul, I agree with Sash. I have my own instance of JIRA I pay $10/month for. I use it test, learn, you know as a sandbox. You can have up to 10 people on it. For 3 months that is $30. Then if you need to test agile, another $10/month. You can't buy education for that. Try it.

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2015

Paul, 

They (Atlassian) have 10 user plans which you can use, not expensive at all (like 10$ a month, unless you fill it with 3rd party plugins). 

Suggest an answer