Getting GreenHopper plugin

Andrew Coburn October 30, 2012

My installion of JIRA cannot connect to the Atlassian Marketplace. It has problems connecting to the outside internet. The meesage I get is:The Atlassian Marketplace server is not reachable. To avoid problems when loading this page, you can disable the connection to the Marketplace server. Click here for more information... My question is if I disable the connection to the Marketplace server, how do I download the GreenHopper plugin ? I can't see it available for donwnload on the Greenhopper website. The only instructions are to get it through the plugin manager

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 30, 2012

To install GreenHopper manually (without the connection to the Marketplace) you'll need to:

1. Download GreenHopper - This link is for GreenHopper 6.0.6 (compatible with JIRA 5.0 ~ 5.1.7)
  2. Navigate to Administration » Plugins » Install Plugins;
  3. Click the Upload Plugin link;
  4. Select the GreenHopper .jar you've downloaded in step 1;
  5. Hit Upload and that is it!

I hope this helps!

Andrew Coburn October 30, 2012

Many thanks for the download page. That's what I was mssing.

However I also solved the internet connectivity problem and now the Plugin Manager can access the MarketPlace. I had to add a ProxyServer and Port into my SetEnv.Bat file to get it to work

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2012

I'd debug the network connection. Can the *Server* reach the marketplace url? Are you using SSL?

Suggest an answer